a post.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hung out with peter on monday night, we saw Pan's Labrynth. Intense!! it was crazy and awsome and disgusting also. I liked it.

Im sick again and my glands are swelling up huge and it hurts to breath and talk.

Survivor, the office and grey's anatomy is on tonight. Yesss!

Me and leck watched the beauty and the geek finale last night. how good was that? I'm glad megan and scooter won. Cici made me want to barf and scream.

I'm turning 19 in a month or so and leck will be in california with his friends. I'm sad because he'll be having more fun than me on my birthday. Pretty much im sad because he's my boyfriend and it's my birthday and also because im selfish.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives



Links


ATOM 0.3